Tuesday 3 January 2017

Evaluation - Question 6

What have you learnt about technologies from the process of constructing this product

During the construction of my music magazine I have used a variety of products in order to construct my magazine.

The photo editing software that I used was Adobe Photoshop 14:
In previous projects like this one I have never ventured that fair into Photoshop and this was mainly to do with the amount of tools and menus that it had, I never felt fully comfortable in diving head first into it. However when it came to the actual task I decided to use as many tools and menus as possible and this slightly backfired when what I had created was not what I intended to create, however once I made the first draft I realised where I had gone wrong and went about trying to fix it. Throughout the time of using Photoshop during the project I became more comfortable and even began having more fun with it as I became used to the controls.
Draft:
Final product:


The camera I used to take the photos was a Nikon D3400:



Before the project I had not used a camera that was anything like it which meant that this was a learning curve for me personally as I had to learn how to take the best pictures for the magazine. I had some lighting problems early on as I was learning but once I figured out the settings the lighting gno longer became a problem for me. The camera being HD meant that the photos would be good quality and with the help of a tripod I began to take more professional looking photos. When I decided to use different angles in my photos I began to feel more comfortable using the camera and without the aid of a tripod I managed to continue to take more professional photos.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment