Tuesday 3 January 2017

Evaluation - Question 5

How did you attract/address your audience

I used the audience in pre - production in the forms of questionnaires to ensure that what I was trying to create would be engaging and appealing to my target audience. The questionnaires were helpful as it gave me guidance in what direction to take my magazine. I asked 20 people in my target audience to fill out my questionnaire with every question used to help create and aspect of my magazine or see whether my original plans were what my target audience expected to see.
Many of the most popular answers in the survey became key parts of the design process of the magazine therefore ensuring that my target audience was happy with my final product and the magazine as a whole.
In the actual magazine as a whole I use competitions and bold statements and words in order to attract interest from other readers into reading into the magazine that they would not necessarily gone to read immediately. 
The questionnaires and surveys were great ways to help me ensure that my target audience were going to be happy and make sure that they keep on coming back for later issues. This would help create a loyal fan base that will help ensure the popularity of my magazine, therefore making it all to do with the interaction between myself and my audience.

No comments:

Post a Comment